Re: Release-critical Bugreport for November 26, 1999

On 99-11-29 Rob Browning wrote:
> Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> writes:

> > The way Christian said this, it seems like we could then have both versions,
> > i.e. 20.4 *and* 20.5 of GNU Emacs, in the archive. Is that really true?

> I suspect that he just used the wrong phrase.  He probably said "and
> not only" when he meant "instead of"...

Right, I meant to say, that we could then have 20.5 in potato and not
again then old 20.4 version. Why should we have two version of emacs in
our archive?

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *