Re: ziptool

Peter S Galbraith wrote:

> Kenneth Chin wrote:
>
> > jaztool is packaged in Debian, but why isn't ziptool packaged?
>
> How are they related?  Why would one imply the other?

Well, jaztool is used to manipulate Jaz drives and Jaz medias.
But you couldn't use jaztool to manipulate Zip drives and
Zip disks, could you?

> Have you tried jazip?

jazip is written for X. Furthermore, it's written using XForms,
which is not GPL licensed. Actually, I'm looking for something
simpler, ie. just a command-line utility.

I would be nice if there exists a Gtk version similar to
jazip. I could work on it if no one is.

Regards,
Kenneth