Unidentified subject!

On Sun, Nov 28, 1999 at 08:46:59PM +0000, David Coe wrote:

> > >   49487  ispell: can't build from source
> >
> > Is this bug fixed by now?
>
> Yes; was fixed in 3.1.20-3 and uploaded in 3.1.20-4, so was not
> automatically closed -- I manually closed it yesterday (or the day
> before?).

If you skip the upload of a release this might be useful:

       -vversion
              In dpkg-buildpackage, dpkg-genchanges and dpkg-par-
              sechangelog this causes changelog information  from
              all  versions  strictly  later  than version (which
              must appear in the changelog file) to be used.

I did not try it out but it was suggested from someone else so I added it
to my list of tricks :)

cu
    Torsten