Re: Would somebody like to take over Lists-Archives ?

On Sun, Nov 28, 1999 at 07:55:31PM -0800, Darren O. Benham wrote:
> Why not have "the web team" take them over?  I'm agreeable.. the rest of
> you?

I agree in principle. At the same time, I feel it is time for me to move
on to other things so you may not want to take my vote into consideration.

Gecko, I've mentioned this a few times before, but we haven't actually
gotten together to start transfering things over to you. Will you be
on IRC this week?

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org