Re: Release-critical Bugreport for November 26, 1999

[Cut the Cc-List down]

On 99-11-27 Chip Salzenberg wrote:
> According to Christian Kurz:
> > > Package: deliver (main)
> > > Maintainer: Scott K. Ellis <scott@debian.org>
> > >   49200  deliver: cannot log error messages
> >
> > Scott, have you examined this bug or do you need some help?

> This is an easy bug to fix -- Deliver is supposed to be installed
> setuid-root, but it isn't.

Then just a small change to the rules-File would fix this bug.

> I'm the upstream author and I'm supposed to take over the package
> from Scott.  I'll see if I can get an upload done today.

Okay, then this would mean one bug less.

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *