Re: imap_4.6-4 works, hmm...., partially :(((

* Martin Bialasinski said:

> >> one to use. I was lucky I didn't upgrade at once, or 0.97 would
> >> have given me trouble I currently don't have use for.
>
> Marek> Luckily, I wasn't touched by the 0.97 problems - I was spared
> Marek> :)). I stil have the .debs I created, maybe I can help?
>
> >From what he wrote me just today, it seems his box will be up RSN. I
> am finishing a NMU with his OK for the Roxen package. So if he gets
> into unexpected troubles, I can have a look at IMHO as well.
OK. For those impatient, I have made the 0.97.1 deb available at
ftp://ftp.vip.net.pl/pub/linux/debian/imho/ - if you can, please wait for Martin's
NMU or Turbo's upload. The package at the URL above is made available just
as a convenience for those who must or want to upgrade ASAP.

marek