Re: Cyrus debianized?

On Tue, Nov 23, 1999 at 11:48:55AM -0500, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> How are you going to handle sendmail users?  They need some kind of patch
> don't they?  And are there still license issues?

I'm not a sendmail user myself, but I thought all that needed to
be done was to configure sendmail to use Cyrus' delivery agent?

Regarding license issues, I haven't read the license recently (and
I don't have it with me), but I thought it prohibited commercial
use, making it OK for non-free? I will check the license when I
get home and mail debian-legal to make sure.

I had intended checking all these things before making an
announcement to -devel, but my hand has been forced :)

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner          | http://www.edr.uct.ac.za/~mj/
mj@phantom.eri.uct.ac.za     | Linux @ UCT -> http://www.leg.uct.ac.za/