Re: Package Pool Proposal

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> Is the arch in binary-arch a fix string or a stub for
> the various arches? How does binary-all fit in here, or is it dropped?
> And, ultimatively, how can I include binary-i386 packages in my
> binary-hurd-i386 Packages file?

I would expect that it is a stub and since Guy expressed some desire to
kill the messy symlinks I would hope that binary-all is a seperate arch
that is referenced directly instead of through symlinks.

Including binary-i386 stuff into hurd is probably just a matter of getting
the right sort of database entries and the right sort of selection
script.. Not something that needs to be worried about till much later
IMHO.

Jason