October GNOME update for slink

Hello,

I found some sources missing from Vincent's GNOME update:
 - bluefish_0.3.3a.orig.tar.gz
 - dia_0.81.orig.tar.gz
 - eterm-backgrounds_1.1.orig.tar.gz
 - eeyes_0.3.11.orig.tar.gz

After upgrading gnotepad+, it recommends gnotepad+-help,
but I couldn't find it in the Debian archive. I would
appreciate if gnotepad+-help is made available as deb
and source in October GNOME update for slink.

I can't seem to find gnome-libs_1.0.54-0.99.slink.0_all.deb
in binary-i386. I can't build any GNOME component because
it reports something like gnome-libs is missing. Any advice
is appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards,
Kenneth