Re: Installed zebra 0.81-1.1 (source i386)

On Sun, 21 November 1999 19:58:30 -0000, Nicholas Flintham wrote:
> Binary: zebra
> Architecture: source i386
> Version: 0.81-1.1
>  zebra      - A GPL'd, BGP/OSPF/RIP capable routing daemon
> Closes: 49753
> Changes:
>  zebra (0.81-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
>  .
>    * NMU upload (closes: #49753)

Another case of an NMU where I did not even get a single
mail at all nor did Endre got one.

<angry>
If you do not know what you are doing, stop it and ask. Please.
</angry>

This bug triggers another bug for m68k autobuilders and we
will get another bug reopened RSN. Trust the packagees to
know what they are doing. At least more than you do know.

Let's increase the work, thank you.

Alexander

--
" ... after a year and a half I've come to realize that, for me at least,
Linux is about as much fun as sticking a fork in one's eye.  Repeatedly.