ITP and RFS: netdate

netdate is a program that was part of netstd before it got split
into its components.

But netdate never made it into its own package.

I have scripts that use netdate, so I got the original source,
applied all the patches that the netstd version had, cleaned
up a couple of compiler warnings, and packaged it up as a .deb

This is the first .deb I've done for public consumption.

Would someone like to look at it, tell me whats wrong with it,
and if it's not really broken, be my sponsor for it?

You can check it out at ftp://yoda.bestnet.org/pub/debian/

Thanks,
Eric Weigel
Bestnet Internet Inc