Re: Stop Debian/FreeBSD

On Thu, Nov 18, 1999 at 10:06:18PM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> The fact that SPI will not make it proprietary does not prevent it
> from becoming so.  The BSD license permits it.  And people have, and
> continue to, exploit this weakness in the BSD license.

Actually it complies with the Open Source Guidelines and a lot of ppl like
that open statement.. it saves you a lot of headache ... and even if it gets
properitary here and there .. it still survived... we owe the BSD community
a lot.. dont treat them bad.. personally I like real FREE code (free from
restrictions, not free as in beer).

Greetings
Bernd