imap_4.6-4 works, hmm...., partially :(((

Hi,

  I have (finally) decided to upgrade from imap 4.5 to imap 4.6 in hope that
it will work just fine but alas... Nobody can see their inbox
(/var/spool/mail/...) anymore :(((. All the folders in their home
directories are visible just fine, AND, what's strange, I can see that the
inbox is actually accessed - the c-client "DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE..."
message is created in the folder. But the server reports that there are NO
mails in the inbox. I've got two questions :)) - does anyone have any idea
what's wrong with this version of imap (imap_4.6-4) and does anyone still
have the imap_4.5-X handy? I would be really grateful for both...

thanks,

marek