mirror to a cd?

hi again,

well i have a more general question this time:

why should I care if the mirror is not completely correct (ie dependencies
and all that)? why should the cd-guy care if dependencies are not
correctly filled?

i would like to create a set of cds that mirrors my mirror, then
periodically create cd images that simply have new/changed packages.

that way the clients can have a complete and uptodate mirror of the mirror
(with extensions to apt getting from cds) with just 1 cd per week or two
... or even more often.

i think i know how to do this (some scripts that do diffs between package
files) however i want to pose it to you guys first.

i believe this would be much more useful to developers (especially) as no
packages are excluded.

thanks,
Paul