Re: ITP: icecast

  __ Opt sound    icecast-clie <none>      1.0.0-1     Streaming Mpeg Layer III
 --- Opt sound    icecast-serv 1.0.0-1     1.0.0-1     Streaming Mpeg Layer III

already there...a  bit behind, but that's due to a switch in maintainers. The
new maintainer is working on updated packages that we will hopefully see
soon. :)