Re: Partial freeze?

Rereading what I wrote, I realize that I've contradicted myself from previous posts.
I don't think it is fair to maintainers of release critical packages, which have no
>wishlist bugs filed against them, to be precluded from uploading new packages.
However, the current state of these packages should be frozen, now.

I understand, some packages are not yet "feature-complete" -- i.e., boot-floppies.
These should be left unfrozen until they are ready, and then frozen.  As soon as all
release critical packages are frozen, we should freeze everything else.