Re: FREEZE RESCHEDULED

I feel the delay in the freeze a bad move on our part., I am to assume now
that the 'on the shelf boxed' version of Debian oreilly plans to release
is now going to be forced to include Debian 2.1 Slink. This is just not
going to be able to compete with the newer redhat 6.x releases., It
certainly isnt a good way  to start converting users to Debian, by trying
to sell them a dist with packages that are all a year old.

Rodney Caston