About NEW incoming package

Hi,

I have simple but grave question.
We know there are many packages in Incoming directory.
(Some is my packages)

I hope all of these will be installed, but what do we action in following case:

1. Package is NEW package.
2. Manager says, "Freeze!"
3. Incoming staffs move packages in Incoming to potato directory.
4. Incoming staff marks package as "REJECTED".

Doesn't have the package maintainer any chance to upload again?

If so, it is unfair because Incoming task for new package doesn't
look FIFO(fast-in-fast-out), but looks black-box routine.

I do NOT agree "We only accept important packages, but dump others to
 wastebasket."
(I think it is assume to decide what is important package.)
--
Kenshi Muto
kmuto@debian.org