Re: OpenSSH uploaded replacing ssh, please test

On Thu, Nov 04, 1999 at 06:36:53PM +0200, Tommi Virtanen was heard to say:
>         I am no X expert, but I don't think there's more to do
>         than that. Unless you want to lock the pages into memory
>         etc..

  Actually, I was about to ask whether it's possible to do this (lock memory)
without making it suid ;-)

  This would probably be a Good Idea..although if the standard askpass doesn't
do it leaving it out for now is probably ok (since you won't be any less secure
at any rate..)

  Daniel

--
  You have the right to remain silent.
  Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.