Re: OpenSSH uploaded replacing ssh, please test

On Thu, Nov 04, 1999 at 06:36:53PM +0200, Tommi Virtanen was heard to say:
>         I am no X expert, but I don't think there's more to do
>         than that. Unless you want to lock the pages into memory
>         etc..

  Actually, I was about to ask whether it's possible to do this (lock memory)
without making it suid ;-)

  This would probably be a Good Idea..although if the standard askpass doesn't
do it leaving it out for now is probably ok (since you won't be any less secure
at any rate..)

  You have the right to remain silent.
  Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.