Re: Status of Potato

On Thu, Nov 04, 1999 at 12:30:58PM +0100, Santiago Vila wrote:
> Just fix the bugs quicker than they are introduced.

The problem is not so much that bugs are being introduced, but
rather that they are being found. This is a good thing! It means
we have more users, more people helping us debug the system.

If we didn't have so many entries in the BTS, these bugs would
still exist, we just wouldn't know about them.

Hamish