Re: Code Freeze for Potato

Martin Schulze wrote:

> Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> >
> > Do packages in incoming at the moment of the freeeze
> > get moved to potato after the freeze?  (There are some packages
> > over 1 month old in incoming).
>
> When potato is frozen, only bugfixes are allowed.  At the end of
> freeze time, only rc bugfixes are allowed.

Yes, of course.  My question was whether the packages in incoming
_at_ _the_ _time_ of the freeze would be moved into potato, or
not.

The release manager has stated (since my query) that _new_
pacakges in incoming would not get into potato.  Since some
packages have been waiting two months in incoming, it hardly
seems fair.

Peter