teTeX Team wanted

Hallo folks!

As the maintainer of the teTeX packages of Debian, I'd like to have
some help for the development in form of a teTeX team.

There are some bugs still to be resolved for the upcoming stable
release and also some important work to do the fullfill the current
packaging standard, like the transition from /usr/doc to
/usr/share/doc and some lintian complains.

Since my spare time is shrinking I don't see how I can do all that by
my own. So volunteers are welcome.

Perhaps we can register an alias tetex-maint as maintainer for the
packages so all of the volunteers would get the bug reports and can
help.

Christoph