Re: ppp.log

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Tomasz Wegrzanowski's letter:
> If user is in group dip he can use pon and poff but
> he cant use plog to see why dial failed etc.
> I think such user should be able to use plog also
> so /var/log/ppp.log should be own by root.dip not root.adm

i had the same problem. a "rm /var/log/ppp.log" and a reboot solved
the problem (i had to reboot anyway, you can touch the file and assign
right permissions to it [my ppp.log actually is root.root 644.])

signify error: can't use imaginary (1+0.191071i) weight!