Re: ramblings about old hardware, gzip, bz2, and pentium opts

On Sun, Oct 31, 1999 at 12:15:10PM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> alternatively, spin off an entire 386/486 debian dist...which would
> open the way to compiling debian packages with pentium optimisations
> if/where/when it makes sense to do so.

I think this kinda defeats the purpose of using bz2 ... archive size :(
archive :(

--
Windows 95:
32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an

Timshel Knoll <timshel@pobox.com>
First year Computer Science, RMIT
PGP2.6: 2048R/63E2CB1B