Re: Preparing the Release / Freezing potato

On Sun, Oct 31, 1999 at 12:57:09AM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> > I am highly objectionable to freezing with more than 250 RC bugs and boot
> > floppies that won't be ready for two more months.
>
> Have you read this thread? Adam already said that bit about boot floppies
> was a misunderstanding.
>
> We fixed 50 rc bugs just today.

I had read the thread up to the point I replied.  I hadn't seen Adam's
message prior to that.

And good, fix 150 more in the next week and we can reasonably freeze
quickly.

--
- Joseph Carter         GnuPG public key:   1024D/DCF9DAB3, 2048g/3F9C2A43
- knghtbrd@debian.org   20F6 2261 F185 7A3E 79FC  44F9 8FF7 D7A3 DCF9 DAB3