Adding dependancies on a new package to an existing package

Hi

I've just done an NMU of MRTG to split out the SNMP_Session Perl modules,
which are in a new (and as yet not accepted into the archive) package.
The problem is that my MRTG package has been accepted quickly (being an
update to an existing package), but libsnmp-session-perl is still in
Incoming, leaving MRTG 2.8.8 with a broken dependancy.

What is the best way of handling this situation? I couldn't upload
libsnmp-session-perl and wait for it to be accepted before uploading the
MRTG NMU because libsnmp-session-perl conflicts with earlier versions of
MRTG and because I want to get both packages in before the freeze.

I assumed the new MRTG would not have been installed until all
dependancies had already been already accepted into the archive, but I
was wrong :(

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner          | http://www.edr.uct.ac.za/~mj/