Re: ITP: python-mysql

Hi,

a few days ago, I have uploaded an new package, python-mysqldb to Incoming.
Sorry, no ITP, since the previous maintainer of python-mysql announced
some time ago that he would like to drop the package.

I hope this package will be installed in time for the freeze, replacing
python-mysql, since, the old python-mysql currently in the archive
won't work with the current mysql packages anymore.

If you're interested, you might take over the package.

	Gregor