[dan@rebol.com: Re: unofficial REQUEST for support DEBIAN GNU/Linux]

----- Forwarded message from Dan Stevens <dan@rebol.com> -----

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:37:48 +0100
To: Raphael Bossek <raphael.bossek@solutions4linux.de>
From: Dan Stevens <dan@rebol.com>
Subject: Re: unofficial REQUEST for support DEBIAN GNU/Linux

Ok, this boils down to a simple point.

We have the word non-transferable in our license.  We will not change the license wording for the end user.  But we can grant you or Debian or whomever requires it at a high level the right to redistribute REBOL.  However, we need your help in clarifying who that party or parties are that require the right to redistribution.

This can be done with a simple agreement that we exchange by fax or email, whatever works for you and any other party that requires it.

Will this work?

Dan