Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 20:38:17 +0200
From: Florian Schintke <schintke@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To: jaldhar@debian.org
Subject: WWW Pages of debians packages

Hi, you maintain some of my programs for
debian (c2html, java2html, perl2html).

I saw the WWW pages and was wondering that
for all packages the Debian Maintainer ist listed
by name, but no information about the author
is on the WWW pages (who had more work than the
debian maintainer in most cases).

I think it would be a good idea to insert
authors names also into the WWW pages.

I don't know how I can send this petition to
debian. So I mail you. Please send this information
to a proper place for dicussion by the debian
people.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Florian Schintke