Re: Ctrl+Alt+Del inittab and shutdown

> > > Also debian-devel is the wrong forum to ask such questions.  Debian-user is a
> > > better place to ask.
> >
> > Yes, it's true, I am sorry about this, but I think that developpers will have more
> > solutions than users...
>
> Hmm.. strange attitude. Next time, simply mail Linus himself. Nobody
> knows more about Linux than him.
Are your sure ?
I think that nobody knows more a program than its creator.
I will certainly not mail Linus for a mgetty problem, I prefer contact Gert Doering...
And I will not mail Linus at all because I know that he has other things to do !

I was thinking that I have to patch a program, but maybe it's not the case...

And yes, I acknowledge that I have subscribed only to this list, not the users ' list...
Sorry :-)

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Fabien