Linux Forum Brussels

Hi,

We have been offered a free booth at the Linux Forum Brussels.  The
forum will take place on October 26 & 27 th, 1999, at the AUTOWORLD,
in Brussels, Belgium.  "Linux-Forum 99 is the prime venue for
interested computer professionals and manufacturers.  The event is
organized in a double fashion."  See also http://www.linux-forum.net/

First I thought that I could run the booth myself but unfortunately
this is in the middle of the week which makes it difficult for me.

Thus, I'd like to have one or two people who can help run the
booth (one maintainer will be there anyway).  So if you would like
to go there, please contact me immediately.

Running a Debian booth requires at least one box for demonstration.
It's fun most of the time.

Waiting is,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!