Re: Debian's GDB still can't handle threads!

> I suggest that we either downgrade to HJ's 4.17 for potato or at
> least apply the thread-debugging patch.

One note: That threads patch was applied to the Debian gdb some time
ago and has caused me a lot of trouble... It is i386 specific, i.e. if
you apply it, gdb will compile only on i386.

So if someone adds it again, please do it on a dynamic basis, i.e.
apply it at build time only if the build arch is i386.

Roman