Debian's leader's proposal

Well, it seems like Dale Scheetz' predictions are successfully verified :
Debian's leader has post his proposal for new-maintener, on debian-project,
and it's just like almost nobody has seen it...

And I have subscribed to debian-project, and now get twice a lot of messages :
the multiplication of mailing-lists, actually, increase the number of messages
( cross-posting) and spoils the communication.

For the ones who have missed Wickert Ackerman's message, it's already in ...
the archive of debian-project.

And if I'm wrong ( everybody has seen it but nobody cares), Debian is
really anarchist : Debian ? 'no future'.

--
Thierry LARONDE
thierry.laronde@polynum.com