Re: ITP: alsadriver-current

On Wed, Oct 20, 1999 at 02:33:55AM +0900, Masato Taruishi wrote:
> I'm taking over the current alsa package maintained by David
> Huggins-Daines, but he said he'd dupload one more version
> of the package. So I will upload this version of the package at first.

I've now uploaded 0.4.1c-1 packages from the alsa-driver source.  This
closes a bunch of bugs - unfortunately there is still one Important bug
left which I do not know how to fix (#46515).  It appears that you can work
around this bug by running debian/rules clean in
/usr/src/modules/alsadriver/.  I believe the problem is that make-kpkg does
not clean out the source directory of modules packages on its clean target,
or after building the modules_image target.  So it may be a problem with
kernel-package, though I haven't really investigated this.

--
   Everything should be clear by now, so you won't need any examples.
       - from the CLC-INTERCAL manual (http://www.assurdo.com/INTERCAL/)