Re: perhaps sort by priority?

Well, this could have a larger impact... Think of this:

You need a local (=on site) mirror for using the cd creating scripts.
Mirroring through a proxy is nearly impossible.
Directly mirroring from ftp.debian.org is nearly impossible if you're
say somewhere in europe, because of the distance. This leaves you with
nothing but downloading the cdimages...