Re: Announcing the first release of potato boot-floppies

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Marcel Harkema wrote:

>   Hi all,
>
>   boot-floppies 2.2.0 has been uploaded to master this morning.  It has
>   known bugs and problems.  See <debian-boot@lists.debian.org>
>   archive/latest/4319 for more information.  2.2.1 will follow today if
>   2.2.0 has problems, the i386 version will be tested today.

Currently the files created by the boot floppies package are scattered out
over the Incoming directory. Can we get them collected together in one
subdirectory, preferably in the disks-i386 section?

I would gladly get the testing group started on this, but most of them
aren't going to be able to deal with the current state of Incoming. Can we
get this fixed?

Thanks,

Dwarf