Attention: imapd gpoing back to $HOME as mailbox root

Although a number of people have supported my decision to make $HOME/mail
the mailbox root for the UW imap server I maintain, I think it will be for
the best overall if I make it $HOME again.  Reasons:

1)  That's what most of the bug reports are about.
2)  That's what the upstream distribution does.  So it's less maintenance
    headaches for me.
3)  It's what people expect.  (Principle of least surprise)
4)  The reasoning behind the change wasn't that good in the first place.

Expect a new upload tonight or tomorrow.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>