Re: Visiting Milpitas, CA next week

Steve McIntyre <stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk> writes:

> On Fri, 8 Oct 1999, Darren Benham wrote:
>
> > Yea... zillions... :)   Joey Hess, myself, Sean Perry, Christoph Lameter to
> > name the ones *I* know and I've signed many more pgp keys on my travels to
> > the area (before I moved).
> >
> > Let me know what's going on...
>
> OK... I'm in Milpitas from the middle of Monday afternoon, with nothing to
> do until 9am Wednesday, then flying back Friday afternoon. Is there a
> Bay-area mailing list? ISTR one being mentioned before.

I'm in the Bay Area now too!  In Albany, which might as well be called
North Berkeley or El Cerrito.  Just moved here on Sept 25th or so.  We
got a nice sized house suitable for partying too (tho we're still
unpacking so no parties this month).  You'd have a bit of a drive up
880 to get into the East Bay, an hour with good traffic.

--
Craig Brozefsky                         <craig@red-bean.com>
Free Scheme/Lisp Software     http://www.red-bean.com/~craig