[Intent to Kill Package] sdc

I intend to drop the 'sdc' package from the distribution entirely (not
just orphan it) since this package is unmaintained upstream, I no
longer use it, and I'm not aware that anyone actually uses it.

Don't get me wrong, and no offense to the *excellent* work of Joerg
Wittenberger, the erstwhile upstream maintainer.  'sdc' is a really
sweet fast little SGML formatter.  The problem is just that I don't
have the time to take over maintenance, and as far as I know, most of
the functionality can be achieved with Jade, that upstream work should
be funnelled into XML/XSL or else OpenJade (SGML/DSSSL) instead, which
are standards based.

So... if no one has objections I'll file a request to remove this
package from Debian (potato).