Subject: corel linux demo
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 05:29:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kenneth Scharf <scharkalvin@yahoo.com>
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org

They said that the beta of their linux distro will be
available for public download by the end of October.
I  hope some shovelware cd makers will burn their beta
onto cdr and sell it for those of us without T1 lines.
 If they put it up as an ISO image I will try to grab
the file from the office on an overnight download.