Re: pine in other distributions?

You may have noticed that the other distributions also have KDE included in
them.  Because of the license "flaw", Debian does not allow KDE in main.  Redhat
and others include it because there is little chance of legal action against
them for this inclusion.  The same applies here, Redhat seems to include as many
good packages as it can, but will also ignore any potential legal issues if the
risk of a lawsuit is low.  From a business standpoint, this is good behavior,
but doesn't speak very highly of the morals of those who select what goes into
their distributions.

							Dave Bristel