ITP snack-1.6 and tclex-1.2a1, also html_library-0.3?

Hi,

For a speech/sound related package `transcriber' I've decided to split
off two contrib parts of the code, snack and tclex.  Snack is a tcl/tk
library for audio i/o (file formats etc.), tclex is a parsel for tcl/tk.

In my current plan the tcl/tk files (pkgindex and .so files) don't go
into /usr/lib/tcl8.0/<package> but in /usr/lib/<package>.

Then there is still one contrib package left, html_library-0.3.  Is
there any reason to make this a separate package, i.e., would anybody
use it?

---david