Re: Use https://db.debian.org/ [was Re: Add your location ...]

> Apropos redesign: the images on the secure version point to a
> non-secure URL and are therefore not rendered.

We are looking into this and will try to get it fixed in the next 24 hours.

> Paul> Moreover, I tried updating my info on the non-secure page, but
> Paul> my postcode is STILL not getting added (it is "7609 JD"; yes,
> Paul> with a space),
>
> Me too, although it is only digits.

I will look into this. I had thought it was fixed already, but maybe I'm
wrong.

> Paul> and also my coordinates (0521952 / 0063753) were not added.
>
> This worked for me. But I added a "+" in front of each, maybe this is
> important.

When did you try? The first versions of the scripts required a sign in
front. Now (since about three days ago) it shouldn't.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/