Re: Use https://db.debian.org/ [was Re: Add your location ...]

* "Paul" == Paul Slootman <paul@wau.mis.ah.nl> wrote:

Paul> On Wed 22 Sep 1999, James A. Treacy wrote:

>> I should have used https://www.debian.org/ in the original mail.
>> Sorry. Everyone who can (legally) use ssl should use that URL.

Paul> I get 'connection refused by the server'...

Yesterday, I always got this at the first attempt. Trying it a second
time worked. No problem today (I see the page has been redesigned a
bit). Apropos redesign: the images on the secure version point to a
non-secure URL and are therefore not rendered.

Paul> Moreover, I tried updating my info on the non-secure page, but
Paul> my postcode is STILL not getting added (it is "7609 JD"; yes,
Paul> with a space),

Me too, although it is only digits.

Paul> and also my coordinates (0521952 / 0063753) were not added.

This worked for me. But I added a "+" in front of each, maybe this is
important.

Ciao,
	Martin