Re: Add your location to the developer db so it can be added to the map

"James A. Treacy" <treacy@debian.org> writes:

> > Indeed.
> >
> > It would be especially good if people could try to get their info in
> > there in the next week or so, since we appear to have a stand at an
> > Expo in London (http://www.itevents.co.uk/exhibitions/linux/default.htm)
> > on the 6th & 7th of October, and a reasonably complete developers map
> > would be well worth pinning up.
> >
> I may add a comment to the coords file describing how the image is created
> so people can create their own. Hopefully someone has a printer that can
> print a large version.

As it happens, I just got an Epson Stylus Photo EX, so should be able
to a pretty decent A3 version.

Is the image it uses for the Earth actually scalable up to that size,
or is it likely to go blobby?  If it's not up to it, any ideas where I
can get a higher resolution background ?

Cheers, Phil.