Debian's involvement in another exhibition

Oldenburger LinuxTag - 16th October, Oldenburg, Germany

    This is a general exhibition wrt. Linux in the metropolitan area
    of Oldenburg.  Local companies will demonstrate their effort and
    solutions wrt. Linux.  Talks and workshops organized by the local
    LUG will give some details.

    Debian will have a free booth, staffed with.. somebody

    Contact: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.north.de>
             German Events <debian-events-de@debian.de>

    Involvement: Free booth, organized by Debian maintainer

    Web: http://oldenburger.linuxtag.de/

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.