ITO penguineyes and bvi

Hi,

I intent to orphan bvi and penguineyes. I will orphan bvi, because I
don't use it much anymore and penugineyes will get orphaned, because I
gave gnome I try, but I don't like it much and so I want to remove it,
which makes packaging penguineyes a bit hard. If somebody wants to take
one of the packages over, feel free to do so.

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *