ITP: utalk

from the description:
  utalk uses a protocol, based on UDP, which ensures a quick response
  even over links with high packet loss, allows editing of previously
  typed text, including scrollback, deletion and overstrike, and
  provides some additional features. It is not compatible with BSD talk
  program.

author: Roger Espel Llima  <roger.espel.llima@pobox.com>
copyright: GPL

I am not the developer yet, you can get the package from
http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik/utalk/
or
deb http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/debian/ potato/

good night to everybody in this timeozne :-)

| __..--^^^--..__         garabik @ fmph.uniba.sk           |