New gnome-libs stuff up for testing...

I believe I have a gotten a good build of an updated gnome-libs.  And
I only cursed Joey for the problems with dh_shlibdeps a little bit.

It is currently a little lacking in the changelog department---that
kind of got over-looked in the overhaul---but otherwise I think it's
ready to go.

One thing to note is that there is a new package, gnome-faq (I don't
think it fit well in gnome-libs-data), and upstream gnome-hello has
been moved into its own package, so it no longer appears here.
Someone should package the new upstream version.

I would appreciate people examining it and using it.  I would also be
nice if maintainers of gnome binaries and/or non-i386 architecture
porters could compile with it.

It's at http://master.debian.org/~mdorman/gnome-libs-1.0.16/.  I'm
uploading it now, and my DSL line doesn't give me infinite bandwidth,
so you might wait five or ten minutes.

Please email me any issues directly at mdorman@debian.org.

Mike.