Re: GPG trusted signatures, dpkg-buildpackage & gpg

Previously Philip Hands wrote:
> Seems recent to me.

Ah, I vaguely remember James saying he wouldn't update my key since it made
gpg crash or so.. lets hope that bug is fixed by now!

> Looks like you've not uploaded it to debian or anywhere else since
> getting those signatures.

The keyservers couldn't handle DSS-keys a while ago, that is probably fixed
now. I already mailed James an update.

> Is this yet more proof that you are an imposter?

Yet more? There is other proof? Damn. Okay, I might as well admit now that the
cloning-experiment seems to have failed. In light of this we'll release the
original Wichert..

Wichert.